Hardware Design Engineer
- Experience in Digital Board level design.
- Digital design experience including micro-controllers, SPI, I2C, RS485, etc.
- Experience with schematics, component data sheets and electronic test equipment.
- Knowledge of Power management circuit design and Switching power supply circuits
- Analog design experience including active/passive filters, amplifiers is helpful.
- Strong Electrical Engineering knowledge including Schematic capture and good knowledge of PCB layout process.
- Knowledge of C/C++ language in embedded environments helpful.
- Knowledge of Python, Perl or any other scripting language a definite plus.
- Capable of driving a project from concept to component selection and schematic Capture.
- Coordinate with layout teams to monitor correct guidelines are being followed. Knowledge of Cadence PCB design tools.
- Capable of writing supporting documentation to coordinate and establish layout practices and test procedures for the current design.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Perform board level circuit design and development, including digital and analog technologies.
- Responsible for the design and development of new products as well as the support and modification of existing products.
- Responsible for conceptual design, parts selection, design simulation, detailed design, schematic capture and PCB design rules creation.
- Support board layout as well as board and system level bring-up, debug and verification.
- Continuous interaction with other departments (Software, Mechanical, etc) as part of daily board design practices and to support & maintain inter-departmental communications.
- Manage prototype builds with contract manufacturers.
- Review Execute test protocols and document results.
- Support the boards and systems during environmental testing and entry into production.
- Be integral part of the Hardware Design Team as a driver of new ideas as well as provider of feedback for improvement of existing products.
- Total Experience- 1-5 years
- Relevant Experience- 1 year +
How to Apply
- Send your updated resume at email@example.com