Terms and Conditions
1. Limited Warranty
The warranty obligations of Vayve Technologies Pvt Ltd for “UVayve-20L” are limited to the terms set forth below:
2. What is Covered
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in this product
3. What is Not Covered
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from any alteration, modification, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, fire, improper packing and shipping (such claims must be presented to the carrier), lightning, power surges, and other extreme environmental conditions, corrosion, damage beyond repair, rusting, unauthorized modifications, neglect, accident, alteration, acts of God, spillage of liquid or food particles, faulty electric wiring/ cabling, abnormal voltage/ power supply beyond appliance specifications, damage/ breakage/ non-functioning of appliance due to rodents, rats, cockroaches and ants etc.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from the installation or removal of this product from any installation, any unauthorized tampering with this product, any repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by Vayve Technologies to make such repairs, or any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and/or workmanship of this product
The warranty will be void if Branding or Markings on the product are tampered
4. How Long this Coverage Lasts
The warranty lasts 6 months from the date of purchase (Only the original purchaser of this product is covered under this limited warranty. This limited warranty is not transferable to subsequent purchasers or owners of this product.)
5. What Vayve Technologies Will Do
- Manufacturing defect or manufacturing issue with light – free replacement
- Accidental or any other electrical issue – spare cost as per price list
6. Post Warranty
Technician visit as per actuals
7. How to Obtain a Remedy Under This Limited Warranty
To obtain a remedy under this limited warranty, you must contact either the authorized UVayve-20L reseller/Distributor from whom you purchased this product or the Vayve Technologies office nearest you. Remedy can be obtained also via contacting us at:
To pursue any remedy under this limited warranty, you must possess an original, dated receipt as proof of purchase from an authorized Vayve Technologies reseller. If it is decided that this product should be returned directly to Vayve Technologies, this product should be properly packed, in the original carton, for shipping.
1. If you have to cancel an order, please do so within 12 hours of placing the order. It is NOT possible to cancel part of your order. We recommend you cancel the entire order and re-purchase required quantity to simplify the transaction.
2. All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge/bank transaction charge of 5% of your total order value.
3. Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order and Vayve Technologies Private Limited
reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
4. Although our online stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, Vayve Technologies Private Limited reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text about a shortfall in the quantity of any item you ordered. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered or cancel your order with prior notice to you.
1. No returns will be offered on items that have been delivered without any damages or defects.
2. If the product is wrongfully delivered (different SKU instead of the SKU mentioned in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then we are open to extending full refund or re- fulfilling your order against the return of the product subject to the fact of such defect being established.
3. To report damage in transit, please get in touch with our customer care within 24 hours of delivery (Customer Care Number/email will be provided).
4. Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
1. Refunds will be made (i) within 14 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods if the order is already shipped (ii) within 14 working days from the date of cancellation of the order if the order is not yet shipped.
2. No refunds would be given if the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are several failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz: Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
4. All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the item received is defective)