Procurement & Logistics Manager
We are looking for a reliable Procurement and Logistics Manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include Procurement & Vendor management, Order processing, Material handling, Logistics communication, Customer handling and Record maintenance. The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and coordinating full order cycle
- Coordination with foreign supplier towards material arrangement till it reaches India.
- Cost optimization in freight rates with CHA, transporters and controlling overall dispatch cost within allocated budget.
- Coordination with freight Forwarder, Clearing Agent, Checking of Bill of Entries, HS Codes etc
- Other tasks related to import clearance and export dox.
- Material Handling- Arrange warehouse, plan routes, process shipments and Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, Job worker, Freight Forwarder/ CHA, Local transportation and customer services
- Planning of daily inward and outward material movements
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Customer handling and Record maintenance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage time effectively
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team and independently handle tasks
- Proficient in MS Office and inventory management software
- Candidates with Tally expertise will be preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Up-to 2 years of logistics experience preferred
How to Apply
- Send your updated resume at email@example.com